Mildly financially related things I did yesterday:
- wrapped a paperbackswap book
- brought lunch of leftover taco meat made into a taco salad
- cooked dinner--butter chicken and broccoli
- spent nothing
- changed the amount for my biweekly automatic transfer from checking to savings. I think I can do another $90 per pay period without feeling the pinch too much.
- 2 tubes of lipstick: I like how I look wearing lipstick, but I never actually do it. Also, R. doesn't like the taste of lipstick, and I like being kissed
- one pair of earrings
- one chain that inevitably gets tangled in my hair
- many papers related to my novel, as I revise and resolve the issues
More upcoming discards:
- Family silver? R. is mildly-to-moderately against me selling this, because he thinks it will appreciate in value over the next fifty years. I disagree, but should probably do more research on the historical trends in silver prices (it's monogrammed, so I probably won't be able to resell it except for the metal value).