Quantcast

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Carnival of Personal Finance at beingfrugal.net


["Cyril the Squirrel up for a challenge" by Exfordy (coincidentally, an early retiree)]

I'm excited--this week's Carnival of Personal Finance, hosted by Lynnae of beingfrugal.net, included my post on library hacks, my very first post included in a blog carnival. Check out the full carnival here. Some of the other posts that caught my eye:

I've Paid for This Twice Already has been reading recently about how buying isn't always a good idea. She asks a smart question: when renting is less expensive than buying, what's it it for the landlord? Read the whole comment thread for some great reactions.

This blogger is a kindred spirit--Shanti at Antishay Ventenne wants to retire early because she has too much she wants to do. An eloquent and inspiring post--I subscribed immediately!

Finance Viewpoint talks about tipping from a cross-cultural perspective. I've thought about tipping differently since spending time in England, where tipping is less generous and less frequent (But I still do it!).

Jennifer at Finding Financial Peace explains why she's trying to forget the Joneses.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Thanks for the mention. Good luck with your retirement goal at 35!

Andy